This video tutorial shows you how to use the JCE profiles editor to create new profiles. This is particularly helpful if you want to:
- Lessen the learning curve for your users when using JCE as a Joomla! editor.
- Retain control over your styling.
- Increase the upload limit for certain users.
- Set default settings such as the image align and margins.
- Reduce the amount of items in the toolbar.
- Make copying and pasting from websites work correctly.
We also show you how to import and export the profiles for reuse in future projects.
Notes from the Video
During the video I show you the settings under Plugin Parameters > Clipboard > Keep Settings.
This allows you to copy and paste HTML without losing the formatting. You may find it a pain to see the settings in the video so I have copied and pasted them here.
p, ul, ol, li, br, strong, b, i, em, u, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, a
Can't I just have a copy of your profiles?
Yes of course you can.